Interior House Painting Service
Evely's Painting LLC offers a full line of interior painting services around central Indiana that's guaranteed to meet and exceed your expectations. Size, style or even budget is not a barrier, as we've handled many projects of every type, and we work hard to satisfy our customer's needs. Our interior painting service is very competitive when it comes to pricing, with excellent customer service and quality products assurance. And we don't cut corners!!!
Some of Our Interior Painting Services
- Living Rooms
- Dining Rooms
- Doors & Walls
- Moldings & Trim
Interior Commercial Painting Service
We don't just provide residential painting service. We offer commercial painting services too! No matter what the size of your commercial painting job is - whether it's a single room or an entire office building - We can complete your project on time, and on budget, without totally disrupting your workday. We have tons of experience in providing interior painting services to all types of businesses, including:
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Property management companies, and more.
Our Interior Painting Process
Most painting projects follow one or all of these steps:
- Draping and Sealing: This is the first stage of our prep work. We take our time to protect all identified non-paintable spaces or surfaces as requested. We use tape and clothes to cover surfaces, and as well use plastic to protect the doorways from allowing dust into your home throughout the work.
- Filler Application: Cracks, dents, and holes can reduce the value of your painting; hence, we first repair them by utilizing appropriate filler to achieve good surface finish.
- Sanding: There is a dedicated team to sand the surface flaws and other related rough surfaces to perfection.
- Reinforcement: In addition to our painting service, we remove any visible popped nails on your wall and reinforce them with screws.
- Re-caulking: We insulate your doors and windows by applying fresh caulk around them.
- Repairs: We are equipped with experienced carpenters who are responsible for repairing or replacing of all items (such as trim, molding, and holes) that need mending.
- Cleaning: We ensure clean surface areas to receive paint; hence, we get rid of all dust from the room and surface before applying painting.
- Primer Application: Our professional painters apply a highest-quality primer for achieving perfect surface before painting.
- Paint Application: This is where you will feel our skills. We apply two coats of the best-quality colored paint selected by you after priming.
- Cleanup: We are committed to delivering a clean work area to our customers. We immediately remove debris and other job-related leftovers from the site and leave you with the image you want to see.
- Final Inspection: Finally, our inspection team comes to the site to inspect the entire job and get approval from you before leaving your home. Our job is incomplete without this stage; hence, we take it seriously.